I'm Utku, software developer from #auckland, #newzealand. I've been lurking here for a while, and I decided to try to become a bit more active.
As you can see from my weird sentences, I am an immigrant; originally from Turkey. I moved to New Zealand only about five years ago, and still trying to find my place here.
- You might see me talking about #haskell, #nixos, and #programming and #opensource in general.
- I also like to read about anti-#consumerism and #walkaway.
- I am interested in learning more about #solarpunk, but as someone living in a two bedroom apartment in the city, I don't think I will get to try some stuff out anytime soon.
- I enjoy reading #scifi (Asimov's and Ted Chiang's stories are my favourites)
- These days I am learning the #russian language and the #arabic alphabet.